Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

This started out as a treat for myself but has really turned into a money saver. The kitchen sink area became more "elegant" once I purchased a bottle with spout designed for use with cooking oil. I have done this for years, purchasing liquid soap, squeezing it into the bottle and then hiding the unsightly squeeze bottle under the sink for a future refill. The spout is smaller so you cannot overdo the soap. Pretty and a real $$ saver!

By Trisha from Ventura CA

I really like this idea, and I think putting someones name on it would be great too, thanks, now I will be looking for the perfect bottle to match my kitchen apple theme thanks!

Use an olive oil bottle for your dish soap. I originally did this for a decorative touch but soon found out that it was a money saver as well! You will be amazed at how much less dish soap you actually need and use without having to water it down. I probably only need to purchase dish soap 2-3 times a year instead of every 1-2 months!

By Shelley from Vallejo, CA

Answers:

Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

How will I know which bottle has the "by the drip" spout before buying it? I suppose I might be able to open those that aren't sealed? Good idea to try. I'm for anything that reduces waste and spending. God bless you. : ) (06/15/2007)

By Lynda

Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

I keep a decorated vottle with a wine spout on it for liquid diswashing detergent in it on my sink. It is handy for quick clean-ups, handwashing and it does save on the product. I fill my bottle with a funnel. (06/16/2007)

By WandaJo