Browsing: Saving Money on Acrylic Nails

Removing Nail Glue From Acrylic Nails

I get the Kiss brand nails from Walmart and they end up coming off in about a week. I'd lke to reuse the nails but you can see the glue. Is there any way to remove the glue from the nails?

Dana

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

i use the same nails. only i put them on with superglue and they last 2 weeks...however, how should i take them off? :)

MY ADVISE IS "GO TO THE SPECIALIST AND QUICK"

SUPER GLUE!! gurl, u wnt them to stay on bad.. never uses superglue on your real nails, it ruins them,, :) but anyway,, i am having my acrylic nails put on professionally on saturday 26th, and i wondered how long they last without infills?? i got told it is about 6-8 weeks, it this true, and do your real nails grow underneath??

Visit www.broadwaynails.com or www.nailene.com. These are just like Kiss, except they sell glues that will let your nails stay on for L-O-N-G-E-R! And if you really like the French look, go acrylic. I've worn acrylic non-stop for years, and my nails are as fast growing and as strong as they were before I even started! I also love acrylics because by the time I let themm grow out, my natural nails are all grown out beautiful, and i can paint them prettily! So go ahead and try. If you don't remove the acrylics wrong, then your won't have nail damage.

all you need to do is soak your hands is warm water for twenty to thirty minutes

i have professional acrilic nails on, and i want them off what do i use??

iv had acrylic nails done, and was going to get them infilled before i go on holiday, but i went bowling and 3 of them are coming off at the sides, if i get infiills will this matter? or will i have to have them re-done completely?

HELP?!

I allowed my hairdresser to convince me that it was okay for her to use Nail Glue for extensions to stay in my hair. Now, after meticulously removing the extensions from my hair, I am left with hard clumps of my own hair where the Nail Glue was used. How do I get it out? I have tried deep conditioning with both conditioner and hot oil (separately) with no result. Please, please. How do I get it out?

I went with my mum to get my nails done for the first time in my life and then 1 week and 5 days I decided to take them off. I took off the tips but the acrylics are still on and I dont' know how to get them off. plz help.

You can use acetone a nail polish remover containing acetone. Hope this helped.

Soaking in really warm water for 30 and 40 min works good. Just did it. Got a tip from someone one here. Thanks.

Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
sore nails
Remedies for Nail Pain After Removing Acrylic Nails
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Red Acrylic Nails
Removing Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 3, 2016 at 8:21:56 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.