Make Your Own Ant Bait
- Dissolve 1 tsp. boric acid and 6 Tblsp. sugar in 1 cup water.
- Soak some cotton balls in solution.
- Make bait dispensers from margarine containers by punching holes in container lids.
- Put cotton balls inside margarine containers and cover with lids so bait won't dry out. (I have also used berry containers with success).
- Place containers where you see ants.
Ants may increase in number initially, but will disappear within days after worker ants carry boric acid back to nest. For long term control, reduce boric acid from 1 tsp. to 1/2 tsp.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 28, 2017 at 6:59:58 PM on 10.0.1.250 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us