Holly (Shetland Sheepdog)

Holly is a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) shown at 10 months old. Holly was a gift from my husband. Holly enjoys following me outside, but her favorite sport is chasing a laser light "Dot" across the floor!

By Sheltie Mom from Eastern Shore of Maryland

She is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure you are proud of her.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She is so little and petite. What a graceful girl!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful photo of a beautiful girl! She looks wonderfully well groomed. Lucky girl and lucky you too!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

We have a 3 year old shelti named Bonnie. She also LOVES chasing a laser dot on the floor! There was one day, as I was working in the kitchen, that she started barking at me and slip-sliding around on the lino floor... I wondered what on earth was wrong with her. It turned out, the sun was catching the glass face on my watch as I worked and she was trying to catch the shiney dot of it! What a silly pooch!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This breed is my next dog to own. I have always admired the breed. I have a lab,and a blind Himalayan, which is also one of the featured pets this month on ThriftyFun. We take foster pups here. Haven't so much since taking our Bumper in, as she does need special attention. Our personal lab Earnhardt loves his little sister. Thank you for sharing the story about Holly, and good luck in the contest. I voted for her!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 29, 2009
Felt Holly Ornament
Making Felt Holly Ornaments
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 2:32:43 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.