Italian Spaghetti Salad
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2-3 Tbsp. bacon seasoning
- 2-3 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
Cook spaghetti as directed on package, drain. Prepare Italian salad dressing according to label directions. Add to hot spaghetti along with seasonings. Mix well and set aside to cool. Chop veggies and add to cooked spaghetti mixture. Stir well and chill. Best when made 24 hours ahead. May be frozen. Serves 8-10.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice to the conversation.