Shadow, Daddy's Little Girl

This is one of our three cats, Shadow! She is so spoiled. She is 4 years old, we have had her and her sister Tigger since they were tiny little things. They were a gift from my in-laws for Easter! She is Daddy's little girl! I am 6 months pregnant, and when I got up to go to the bathroom, Shadow jumped under the covers and into my spot. As you can see here she stole my pillows and all. She was pretty upset that I wanted my spot back!

By Kellie M.

Hey Kellie, Great photo! As I'm a cat person, too, I can so totally relate to this one. Love the expression on Shadow's face--especially the eyes, and also the paw draped over the pillow...Oh! how heartless of you to demand your space back!!!! (Just kidding)

You were really on the ball to think to snap a quick pic in the middle of the night!

Great Photo Kelly, We had a kitty that was a Mommies boy, a kitty that was a Daddies Girl(the kitty my DH didn't like, but yet let her sleep him him on his chest,and stayed up with her all night with her,when she left us,and cryed over her grave)

Thanks for sharing this Kellie. Cats always find the nice warm place, don't they?

Susan from ThriftyFun

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 23, 2005
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
head shadow
Paper Shadow Self Portraits
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:12:39 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.