Converting Built In Dishwasher To Be Portable

My DH (bless his heart), got a dishwasher for me from a friend, unfortunately, it is a built in. I need a portable one. Is there any possible way to convert this into a portable that I can roll up to my sink and hook the hose up to my faucet so I can use this? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance!

jmz2005 from Illinois

I don't believe there is any way to convert a built in dishwasher to a portable model. If I were you I would try to resell the built in and buy yourself a new portable or look in your local newspapers for a good used model.

I know what I have in mind to get this done, think we may have figured it out with little money. We will try it and see. Thank you anyway.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesMay 5, 2008
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher
🎉
🎄