Polishing Counter Tops

Several weeks ago, I posted asking for help with restoring the shine to my counter tops. I took the advice of a respondent and used auto compound. I used a product with light grit and they turned out beautiful. After cleaning them I waxed them with a car wax. The waxing will have to be repeated about every 3 months. Thanks you for this excellent advice. By Faye

Yes, and car wax keeps my washing machine and dryer from getting scratches on them, and it also keeps the scum from building up in the shower, but be careful that the floor is not waxed.

OK, I am confused. I know waxing a plastic material will keep it clean and shiny. Are yall saying use a slight sand grit on marble counter tops in a bathroom and the outside of a metal washing machine and dryer? I just dont get why you would do that?

Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenJuly 23, 2003
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Summer Top
Recycled Summer Tops
fresh carrots with tops
Crispy Carrot Tops
🎉
🎄