Beer Beef Stew
- 4 lbs. of stew beef cut up
- 4 large potatoes cleaned and cut up
- 2 large carrots cleaned and cut up
- 1 large onion cleaned and cut up
- turnip cleaned and cut up
- 1/3 cup of beef broth
- 1-7 oz bottle of beer
- 3 bay leaves placed in different places in pot
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
Combine all veggies and meat toss so well mixed. Add spices, then add broth. Set on low for 8 to 10 hours cooking.
By LRP from LOWELL, MASS
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide