Uses for Flat Soda Pop

Tips and ideas for making use of flat soda pop. Post your ideas.

Use flat soda to clean your sinks and tub. Pour into the sink and or tub and let soak for several hours and you will notice scum gone and a nice clean tub or sink!

By Karen P.

Make a special dessert treat for you or your child. Pour flat soda into ice cube trays and freeze. Place frozen cubes (as many as you want) into blender, and pulse on "ice crush" setting until texture is slush-like. You can add flat or fizzy soda, if you desire, to get the texture just right. Pour into glasses and sip through a straw.

Also works for cleaning the toilet. pour the flat soda in and let sit for a little while and give a quick brush and then flush.

I also use flat soda as a meat marinade.

Save that flat coca cola! Did you know that cola or "kola" syrup eases an upset stomach? Flat Coca Cola does that same thing. When you're going to use it, warm it up a little; it's guaranteed to ease your troubles.

To prevent carbonated beverages from going flat so quickly, keep them stored upside down in the fridge. You can put the top part in a glass to keep it upright. It prolongs the carbonation for 1-3 weeks longer than normal. I've never tried this but I'm sure it will work. Tell us how it turns out =)

(btw I'm sorry if my directions are hard to understand...I'm not good at describing or giving directions >_< lol)

Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
🎄