Building a Fence

I need to replace the fence I have, it's really old. I need a 6 foot fence which I hope to look decent. Anyone have any tips for an inexpensive way to go about this? I don't have a lot of money right now but want to get it done before the fall/winter.

Samantha in CA

Check out Bamboo coverings. They come in rolls and with ties. All you have to do is roll it out and tie it down. http://www.bamb  r.com/rolled.htm is a great site for bamboo (and other woods) fencing.

This is a lot of work,but you could use free pallets that newspaper offices set out for free pickup,take them apart and use the 2x4's or other material that these are made of.

Go to your local Pallet company,they have lots of broken palets that are mostly oal and they would work beautifully,what about chicken wire or used chainlink?

Building a Fence, Six Foot Tall Cedar Fence with Blue Sky in the Background
Building a Fence
Home and Garden Home Improvement Outdoor StructuresAugust 10, 2004
Privacy Fence
Building a Privacy Fence
Paw prints painted on a fence.
Decorating Your Fence
Dog Jumping
Keeping Dogs from Jumping Your Fence
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 12:19:19 AM on 10.0.2.79 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.