Glass Photo Christmas Ornaments

I need instructions on the materials needed for making glass photo Christmas ornaments, and also how to make them.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There is an instruction page on the Carol Duvall Show from HGTV. Go to www.hgtv.com and look for the Carol Duvall Show archives and do a search there for glass ornaments with photo. Good luck!

Here is one I made of our great grandsons several years ago. I first made a circle for the right size glass ornament (3 in) I took the photo to Kinkos and had them make a copy on "transparent" paper. Using the circle, trace around the edge and carefully cut the transparent photo out. Take the top off the ornament, and use a pencil to roll up the picture and slide it inside. I used needle nosed pliers and the pencil to straighten the photo (practice & patience- trial and error). Add snow,glitter, angel hair (be careful it is spun glass) or what ever you like. I also used paint pens to draw snow flakes on the outsides of some with the year/names. Good luck, Great Granny Vi

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 1, 2009
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Fabric Can Lid Ornaments Finished
Tin Can Christmas Ornaments
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:04:01 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.