Remote Control Holder

I m always looking for my remote in the bedroom, so I decided to make a remote holder with plastic canvas. I used left over yarn and beads, and some wire for the handle, and made a tassel for more decoration.

By bmrick10 from Jacksonville, FL

This is so fantastic! I have the same problem, not just in the bedroom but next to my living room recliner too. Also my husband has the same problem in his tractor trailer losing the remotes to his TV and DVD player. I'm going to make one for each site.

I'm going to add one pocket to the living room one tho. It'll be a small pocket to hold my cell phone, which right now is constantly getting buried under all the patterns & such that get piled on the end table next to my chair!

Thank you for the idea! I'm gong to print this out and eep it in my "To Make" album.

Remote Control Holder
Making a Remote Control Holder
Crafts Home DecorJanuary 24, 2011
Universal Remote
Programming a Universal Remote
Remote Car Alarm
Using a Remote Car Alarm
Garage Door Remote Opener
Garage Door Remote Opener Not Working
Remote Control on White Background
Cleaning a Remote Control