Boo The Cat

Boo is about 4 years young. Boo is the best breed there is, "Lovable friend." Boo was a stray from Philadelphia. Two years ago, she was found in a feral colony in a capture/neuter/release program. She was NOT feral, so they decided to adopt her to a good home. I found her on the web site. She has been a part of our family ever since.

Boo likes to follow me around the house and race, full speed ahead, across our hardwood floors - at night. Boo finds working at the computer exhausting. Paper work overwhelms her.

By Irene from Lancaster, PA

Black cat

What a beautiful kitty! It is wonderful that she was rescued and became a part of your family. I just love happy endings.

You are both so very lucky to have each other.

Boo is beautiful. Boo can come over and help me do

my paperwork anytime!

Photos Pets CatsSeptember 24, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume