Product Review: The American Heart Association Cookbook

Model: The American Heart Association Cookbook

This is a cookbook for those of you who are not creators in the kitchen. :) If you want healthy and delicious recipes this is a book for you.

I had checked it out at our local library and had made copies of what I wanted to try. Everything was delicious and I had all these papers.

My husband kept asking me what I had wanted for Christmas. So I told him this book. He purchased it at our local bookstore for $30.00. If I had found it second hand first, of course, I would have scooped it up in a heartbeat!

I realize all kinds of recipes our at our fingertips, but everything has been delicious and heart healthy. I've even tried some recipes that I didn't even copy. I passed my copies along to my sister-in-law, so those didn't go to waste.

By kghsave

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceFebruary 15, 2010
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
Two kids making fruit kabobs.
Making a Cookbook for Kids
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎉
🎄