Chicken Ring

I found this on youtube.com and had to try it. It's so good!

I used the frozen chicken tenders from Save A Lot and cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken. Also I used frozen broccoli which I had in the freezer. She says in the video only to use the popular brand of crescent rolls but I used the Save A Lot brand and they were fine. I didn't put in red pepper and I used green onion not regular onion. Also next time I will use the whole can of soup, not just 2/3 can, I think it needs to be moister.

The video is great, please watch it!

• 1 1/2 cups or 1 can cooked chicken, chopped
  • 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped (we added some spinach)
  • 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
  • 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (colby, cheddar, or jack)
  • 2/3 cup canned condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls

Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Lay out the crescent rolls on a pizza stone or round pan, with the points outward (with the center of the pan empty) and add a scoop of mixture on the center of each. Fold the points over the mixture toward the center, to make a ring.

Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35-40 minutes, until bubbly and light brown.

Servings: 6 ?
Time:10 Minutes Preparation Time
35 Minutes Cooking Time

Source:

Poster's nickname is "xcookage". She has many other great recipes.

By Ariela from Michigan

This sounds like a recipe from Pampered Chef that I got many years ago. I've made it a lot and it is really good! I use diced ham instead of chicken. Will have to try it with chicken real soon.

Watched the video, that is so cool! Where can I get more recipes? I like the idea that you can use this also for sweets.

Thanks Lorimae and hugmehugs! I used more chicken than called for and I didn't use canned chicken. My family loved it. hugmehugs go to www.youtube.com and type recipes into the search.. I just did that and tons came up. Also click on xcookage in the chicken ring video and all hers come up, that's her nick name there. I will be trying her cherry cheese cake recipe soon.. maybe tonight. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesJune 19, 2009
Making a Paper Clip Ribbon Ring
Making a Paper Clip Ribbon Ring
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄
🍂