Free (and Sugar-Free) Giveaway For Preschoolers

When my children's preschool had a special occasion that normally meant a lot of sugar (Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween, etc.), I would set a sugar-free example. I asked local pediatric dentists to donate toothbrushes for these events (they were small, colorful, and had the dentists' information imprinted on them). The toothbrushes were not only a hit with children and parents, the dentists got some free advertising too!

By LuvMyGingerKids from Long Beach, CA

Last year, our ladies church group was getting ready to make up toiletry bags for the health nurses to give out to children in need, at our local schools. One of our members notified her dentist of our venture & he sent to our group, several boxes of new toothbrushes. I'm sure this was a tax write off for his office, but also a newsworthy cause for us as well as him & his staff.

Parenting General Parenting AdviceFebruary 12, 2008
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Brown Sugar
Making Brown Sugar
A preschooler working on a drawing.
Reward Ideas for Preschoolers
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags