Dog Diarrhea and Vomit Odor on Carpet

My extra large dog got sick at night all over the carpets; every room stinks. She had the runs and vomited. How can I safely remove odors with no harsh chemicals, because I also have a small blind and deaf dog that stays in the house and the smell is confusing her. Help please.

By Dani from Uniontown, PA

Answers

I suggest an enzymatic cleaner. I've used it on our pet accidents, and it cleans them right up! I have Petzyme that I got at Petsmart, but there are other brands available at different stores. You have to apply the cleaner and let it air dry, so it eats up all the residue. Best of luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetSeptember 22, 2010
Cat seeing a veterinarian.
Cat With Diarrhea
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Sick pug at the vet.
Remedies for a Dog With Diarrhea
A woman holding her belly.
Remedies for Diarrhea
🎄