Birthday Party Ideas That Won't Embarrass

My son is turning 15. He wants a teenager party with some thing to do with anime, video games and such. I need ideas on entertainment for teenagers. I am afraid my ideas are too dorky and will ruin his party. Please help keep me from embarrassing both him and myself.

Beachers from West Covina, CA

Best Answer

Have him help with the planning of the party. Being that it is his party, he should be able to come up with some ideas. My son and his friends, boys and girls, would get together and plan small parties. You would be surprised how many good ideas they can have. Just be available to supervise. We necessarily didn't hang out with the kids but were nearby to know what was going on and in case, our help was needed.

Best Answer

My son just turned 16, and had a "party" - inviting about 20 kids. I contacted a local family owned pizza place, and reserved a section for 2 hours. I bought free refill drinks for each child, 6 large pizzas, and had "fruit pizza" and ice cream. The owner let them play music, and it went over pretty well. Total cost - about $150.

Best Answer

Have a LAN Party. This website has some good ideas. (www.onepc.net) We had one at my daughter's 14th B'day party and it was a blast. Of course we are all BIG video game fans. Her friends brought their consoles, controllers and favorite games over and everyone had a great time. It was a sleepover so we got to stay up all night and play video games. He will have a great time!

Dont want to sound mean, but i remember being 15 and any idea of yours, even if it is cool one, will be dorky to him. Just let him go with what he wants to do, of course with your approval first. I am sure him and his friends will come up with something they want to do. After kids are about 10-14, you dont "plan" out birthday parties anymore. Kids just come over and they hang out or do what teenagers do.

Let them make home made pizzas. Set out all the ingredients and tools needed. Team them up to do the chopping, kneading, etc. I've done this many times with various ages.

A video game / Arcade playing party! Something most of them enjoy anyway. Have done this w/ boys age 7 years to 13! More exciting w/ a group & surprisingly there was little to no arguing over who's turn it was! We tried to have enough activity to keep everyone present occupied at all times. Especially nice if you have more than one system & tv or can borrow from a friend for the party. If you have other home-style arcade games like air hockey, small pool table, ping pong, b.ball, etc. set them up as well if you have the room. Turn the livingroom into a Birthday Arcade! Have food & drinks that the kids like. This party has always been a big hit at our house w/ kids asking when we were having the next one! We even held the party outdoors in summer, under a covered patio with some activities on the lawn. Three video game systems, three tv's, (13" & 25"), multiple controllers & multi-player games. Be sure to set up on sturdy tables! Hockey Table, even badminton, whatever. Lots of happy kids!

A great birthday idea is to "kidnap" your guests. just get in touch with their parents and work things out and surprise all your friends!

You could let your child invite some friends over and let them go to the movies and hang out at the mall for a while..Maybe have a bite to eat also!

Rachel is right, let them do what they want,

video games? no probly not. most of the time they want a room or so to themselves and maybe watch a movie.

just chillax

maybe a bonfire i the backyard or somthing like that

supply the food and they will do the rest

For one of my birthday parties, I had a Masquerade Party and I had everyone dress up in cool outfits. I got a strobe light and i had my kareoke machine and we had a dance contest, too! It was so awesome!!

Are you male or female, sounds fun !!!?

Thats a great idea. But my advice is to have a house party they are always fun! At a house party you can invite boys and girls and nothing will be akward. Have a BBQ and then maybe have like a bonfire in the backyard and have everyone outside talking. Make sure theres lots of food and be sure to have a great time with games and ideas.

15th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 15, 2006
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄