Arabian Nights Birthday Party

I have my daughter's 18th party and she wants to have Arabian nights as the theme. There are 150 guests invited. How can I bring the theme with that many people and a wide range of areas; Back year, patio area, living room and dinning area.

I need to make the area confined and it is hard for me to picture where this should be done.

Please advise.

noushin from Los Angeles, CA

Best Answer

For my invitations I went to Staples and gold a gold colored paper. I printed out the invitations and used an electric stove to burn the sides and make burnt marks around the rest of the paper. Afterward, I taped incense to the bottom and rolld them up like scrolls. Then, I bought gold string to tie them with. Everyone commented on how much they liked the invitations. They thought i got a professional to make them!

For the travel you can rent the charter buses or even party buses. With large groups sometimes you can get sales cause of the head count.

Gold coins, veil, and Arabian style hat
Arabian Nights Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesNovember 21, 2007
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
arabian magic lamp
Arabian Themed Party Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 7:42:33 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.