Getting Rid Of Gnats In Garden

I have tons of gnats in my garden. I have used the soap pesticide to no avail. Please help, I have tomatoes, peppers, flowering plants these are all in pots on my patio.

Maria from Columbus, Ohio

Answers

I had this problem, then one day I built a small smoke fire near the garden. The gnats hated it. After a few smoke fires the gnats left for good.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlAugust 15, 2008
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
woman caring for a peace plant
Getting Rid of Fungus Gnats
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 6:10:37 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.