Club Soda for Carpet Stains

I recently had my carpets professionally cleaned and I asked what is the best thing to use to clean spots without leaving a residue that actually attracts more dirt (such as Resolve and Oxiclean). He told me the best thing to use was plain old club soda. He said to pour it on let it sit a few minutes and then use a shop vac or wet dry vac of some sort to suck up the excess liquid. He said for most stains you shouldn't even have to rub at all. He said this will work on pet stains also.

By D.Bulanda

Avon bubble bath will take the stains out of a carpet. Just pour a little on and rub and blot and out it comes.

susan

Spraying Carpet Stain
Cleaning Carpet Stains
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetAugust 18, 2004
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:17:07 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.