Mixed Bean Salad
Easy to make and very good.
- 1 can green beans (cut)
- 1 can wax beans (cut)
- 1 can dark red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin (prefer sweet onion)
- 2/3 cup cider or wine vinegar
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup sugar (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 cup oil (whatever suits your taste)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Mix liquids with salt, pepper, and sugar. Drain vegetables thoroughly and add to liquid to marinate at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
By cookie126 from Bella Vista, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!