Browsing: Keeping Your Oven Clean

Prevent Grease From Building Up In Your Oven

You can prevent major over cleaning by periodically wiping the inside of your oven down with straight white vinegar and removing any debris. Then you don't have to introduce nasty commercial oven cleaners or homemade oven cleaners (like ammonia) into your house. In general, a spray bottle with straight vinegar is good to have handy in the kitchen. It's also effective for cleaning grease off the range top.

Vinegar is wonderful. I keep it in kitchen and bath rooms. I use it for everything from adding to bath water to cleaning windows. It does wonders for your skin, great for final hair rinse, no more dandruff, and makes your windows and mirrors sparkle. I even add a cup to water to rinse my Poodle. It keeps fleas away and no dry skin.

Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesAugust 13, 2004
Steam cleaning Upholstery
Removing Grease Stain on Upholstery
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:54:07 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.