Math Homework Help

I need help with math homework.

Two integers are _____if they have the same absolute value, but different signs.

By lala002

Go to Google.com and type in "Absolute values" or any words with absolute. A lot of sites will come up.

You could also try purplemath.com or dr.math.com or just type in math at google.com.

Check out this site. The guy offers hundreds of short clips of about 5-8 minutes explaining all manner of math stuff.

<http://www.khan  #Pre-algebra>

I have no connection to the place but did find it interesting.

Hold it! If you do not know how to work the problem, get your teacher to show you how. Then you won't need to ask. That is the point of the whole thing. To teach you to solve the problems yourself.

2 web sites for homework:

askjeevesforkids.com and schoolhouserock.com

Hope this helps.

Hi! I had to ask my husband then I helped him to solve the problem. An absolute value is the number in question but in positive form, therefore -153 absolute value is 153 which would have been equal to the positive 153. Your answer would have been, "The two integers would be equal if they have the same absolute value yet having different signs." I never thought of using this site for homework help. I hope you got the answer as quickly as you would have needed. Good luck. Purple Math and Dr. Math sound like good suggestions.

Two integers are OPPOSITE if they have the same absolute value but different signs eg.. +2 & -2

Yahoo Answers is good for this sort of quick question -- you can get answers or help, and usually correct! Within minutes.

I used to teach grade 7 & 8 math.

ixl.com is a great site. It helps with grade level math. Good luck!

Two numbers are opposites if they have the same absolute value but different signs.

The answer is opposites.

This is Phoebe from http://www.dadsworksheets.com

Education Homework HelpSeptember 10, 2010
A tip on a table in a restaurant.
Calculating Tips at Restaurants
A girl doing her homework at college.
Tips for Doing College Homework
kids abacus
Math Games for Kids
child doing homework
Getting Your Children to Do Homework
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 5:45:06 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.