Recipes for Baked Goods That Ship Well

Anybody have any good ideas for food that ships well and doesn't go stale? I want to send something for Valentine's Day to a friend and need some ideas. I like to bake, so any good recipe for that would be appreciated.

By Elaine from IA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://images.a  pdfs/cookies.pdf

The key to this is ZipLock Bags! Other than that: any kind of cookie (cut outs might be to thin) and definitely nut breads! I've mailed nut breads and they do keep, and I know of one you can bake right in a metal coffee can and wrap up after it's cooled. I can get you the recipes if you like, I just don't happen to have them with me right now.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceFebruary 3, 2010
Mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese.
Twice Baked Mashed Potato Recipes
Dry Goods
Freezing Dry Goods
completed egg carton ship
Making an Egg Carton Ship
Organizing Canned Goods
Organizing Canned Goods
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:35:54 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.