Water Stain on Satin Shoes

I got caught in the rain in my cream colored satin shoes. On the side, there is a water stain which is now MUCH darker than the rest of the shoe. Any advice how to clean this, without using bleach? I want bleach to be my last resort. Someone joked and said I should drop the WHOLE shoe in water! HA!

Nelly from USA

Answers

I had the same thing happen to me when I was in high school. I think your best bet is to have it dyed again.

~Wendola~

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 8, 2006
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Satin Baby Shoes
Cleaning and Preserving Satin Baby Shoes
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:43:48 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.