Store Christmas Decorations in Santa Sacks

Each year I store away all my decorations in Santa sacks that have a drawstring top. When Christmas rolls around again I get the bags down from the storage rack in garage. There is no dust and everything is just where I left it.

By Melinda B from Melbourne, Australia

With most Christmas trees you'd have to have a lot of socks to put all the ornaments in. And then would come all the other decorations. I have 3 large bins with lids that I store all my holiday stuff in. No dust, and no chance of ornaments getting broken, since I pad them with bubble wrap that I have collected over the years.

Ball Orniments in a box
Storing Holiday Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas DecorationsNovember 16, 2010
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Crochet Santa Decorations
Crocheted Santa Decorations