Will Brushing My Hair a Certain Way Make It Healthier?

My diet is full of vitamins and minerals that are needed for my hair growing, but it's still not growing well. I don't lose my hair; my problem is that it's dry and tired and it's not growing well!

By mehrnoush

Sometimes just stimulating your scalp can encourage hair growth, you can massage you scalp gently with a brush or with your fingers. If your hair is dry you can incorporate more oils and healthy fats into your diet (like avocado and nut fats/oils) Also a once per week treatment of soaking your hair in olive oil for 10-15 minutes can be extremely helpful. Just make sure that you lather shampoo into your hair before adding any water to rinse out the olive oil as the oil and water do not mix and it can make it very difficult to get the oil out of your hair. :)

My hair was the same way. I started taking Flaxseed Oil capsules twice a day. 1,300 mg per softgel capsule. My beautician can see the difference.

Greetings,

Hair and finger and toenails all thrive on silicon, an element found in abundance in the herb, horsetail grass.

It takes about three weeks to even begin to see and feel the difference. But, think how long it takes for hair to grow an inch or nails to grow out from the nail bed.... Patience is needed to experience the results, longterm.

Nature's Way, online, can be found on sale for 50% off. My herbalist recommended taking 6 capsules a day, 2 in the AM, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed. One hundred will last about 18 days. Buy several bottles to last as long as six months, at a lower price.

thick red hair
Growing Thicker Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Dry HairMay 15, 2011
Woman Brushing Her Teeth
Brushing Your Teeth
Backs of a Girl and Standard Poddle with Dreadlocks
Making Dreadlocks
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄