Old Fashioned Dish Scrubber

I love the idea of having a dish scrubber patterned after the old ones the women made in frontier days; just laying it around for decoration would be great in and of itself.

I am going to make mine out of a square of fabric or a small quilt square. I will probably do both kinds.

The main feature that stands out on these is the button attached securely to the end to scour dishes with.

I am going to pick out a rather large button for this project, and I can't wait to put it by the sink and wait until someone picks it up and asks me, "What is this?"

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

When you get it made it would be nice if you posted a picture.

Yes, please do post a photo as I am very curious what this looks like and how it works. Thanks, ;-)

Better Living Simple LivingSeptember 30, 2010
Crochet Pot Scrubber
Making a Crochet Pot Scrubber
coffee lid dish scrubber
Homemade Dish Scrubber Ideas
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
Stainless Steel Scrubber
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Scrubber
🎄
🍂