Reminders on the Bathroom Mirror

When you need to leave a note for the kids, spouse, cat sitter, etc. write it on the mirror with a white-board (dry erase) marker. The marker will come off with a swipe of a kleenex or washcloth, and you'll be relatively certain they saw the note. I leave notes to myself on my bathroom mirror if I remember something I need to take to work the next day.

I also leave notes for my daughter on the hall mirror where she does her makeup before school. She leaves notes for me on the same mirror. It works!

By MooseMom from Elk Grove, CA

I tried leaving notes to myself on the mirror, and no matter how large I wrote, or how large a piece of paper was that I wrote it on, I'd look around it without realizing what I was doing and never see the note. So I came up with an alternative.

If I have to set the clock to get up for whatever reason, I wrap a large piece of paper around the clock so that I have to remove it in order to shut off the alarm. By the time I've removed the paper, I'm awake.

Also I stick a large 8½x11 piece of paper in the middle of the TV screen and another in the middle of the computer screen, each with the note (written with a bold magic marker) that I'm leaving to myself.

Every morning, the first thing I do is turn on the TV so I can see the weather, then I check my emails. By having these notes on the screens, I have to read them before I can see the TV or the computer.

Now I never miss an appointment!

Since print is kinda beyond me these days... my reminders go on MS Outlook Calendar. I can set reminders as far out as 2 weeks, or "0 minutes" before the event. When reminders pop up, I can click "snooze" and be reminded again. I'll do this as often as necessary until the appointment, or bill to be paid, or whatever, is fixed in my brain. I've also been known to tell hubby about upcoming "things to remember" that involve him. Then when he complains that I'm nagging, I just tell him I'm "bouncing it off him" in order to remind myself. Works for me, and he's reminded about some things in spite of himself, lol!

Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
Organizing BathroomApril 19, 2011
Mirror
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
shell mirrors
Making a Seashell Mirror
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
🎉
🎄