Chuck E. Cheese Reviews (Ashville, NC)

I'm thinking of taking my grandson to the Chuck E. Cheese location in Asheville, NC and was wondering if anyone who has been there can tell me what rides they have. I'm more interested in the rides they have than games. Any pictures you have of the insides there would be great to see.

By theseamstress

I don't know how old your grandson is, but there aren't really any rides at the Asheville location. They have a roller coaster simulated ride and a bike that you have to pedal like the devil to get the balloon to rise up, so if he's little, he won't be able to do it. Other than that, that's it. They have some simulated video games like the wave runner and such, but for little ones, not alot. The Chuck E Cheese in Greenville SC is much better in my opinion and ALOT larger.

Oh, and they have a little car for them to sit in and get their picture made but I don't recall that it does anything.

If you are looking for something fun with alot of rides for little ones, I would suggest Santa's Land in Cherokee.

Hi I took my son to Chuck E Cheese and I think there are Pizza places that taste just as good or better and do not cost as much as this one, I live in Spokane WA

I haven't been to the Asheville one, but have been to others in Fayetteville, and other parts of the country. They are great fun for kids and adults alike. I will warn you of one thing tho. Take lots of money, and then be sure to have your ATM card too! You can quickly go thru a ton of money in there. The food is not too extremely expensive (although it is good!), but it's not cheap. But where your money will go is for the tokens for all the games. That goes fast and furious!

But as long as you're prepared for the cost (a family of 4 going for about 2 hours can easily go thru $50-75) it is really a fun place to go. Kids from 3-60 can have a ball in there.

So grab all your money and have fun!

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 4, 2009
Chuck Roast
Chuck Roast Recipes
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Stack of Cheeses
Saving Money on Cheese
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese