Decorating a Lattice Screen

How should I decorate a large white lattice screen that will be behind the brides table? I've bought rolls of lavender/lilac tulle that's 6 inches wide by 25 feet (I'm placing shimmer on some and 'crystals' on others) and fake flowers. Also, the bride would like to incorporate white Christmas lights.

Should I run the tulle and lights in and out of the lattice work, placing flowers occasionally for color? Or do most people drape the tulle across the top and let it fall to the floor at the ends?

I haven't been able to find pictures on the web of lattice screens decorated, so I'd appreciate anyone's opinion who's willing to give it!

Thanks,
Beth from Louisville, KY

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

First let me say, congratulations. I have put the lights around the lattice first and then put the tulle over the lights. Kinda puff it up on the corners and then let it fall to the floor. Or you can drap it off the corners and then gather it up ever so much and put the flowers around the gathered part.

I hope this helps and makes sense to you.

If you need any more explanations for this you can email me at

ucmelaffn @ aol . com (leave out spaces)

Thanks for your suggestion.... I appreciate it, and for the congratulations also. I'm just the maid of honor though :) thats why I get to do the decorating and such.

thanks again

Google "wedding backdrops" , and then click on "Images", you should find tons of ideas! Good Luck!

Answer

Weddings DecorationsMarch 16, 2006
Cat scratching at a screen door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Screen Doors
Uses for Lattice
Uses for Lattice
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 18, 2016 at 2:05:34 PM on 10.0.2.90 in 757 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.