Today I had to "Hurry and bring the camera, Mom! You gotta check out this bug and take pictures of it", said my 6 year old daughter.

My children love looking at bugs and like having the bug's pictures taken. I enjoy taking them as well. Bugs are fascinating to me!

By Emily

September 20, 2010 Flag

Wasp on our raspberry tree.

By lovingnature from Maryville, TN

Wildlife: Wasp

Wildlife: Wasp

And I really thought I was the only person who finds beauty in a simple wasp! Thanks for sharing your picture with us. (04/30/2010)

By theroadrunnerla

Wildlife: Wasp

Wasps get in on our enclosed patio and I have a "Bug Buster" that I use to suck them up and then I let them go outside. We also get the big black and yellow "furry" bumblebees in our yard and I love to watch them buzzing in and out of the flowers. They especially like my rhododendron bush. (05/02/2010)

By Maryeileen

Home and Garden Gardening Insects BeesSeptember 20, 2010
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife
Wasp inside a plastic cup.
Homemade Wasp Traps