Dual Use for the Swiffer Sweep and Vac

I recently bought a Swiffer sweep and vac and I love it so much that I ran out to buy the Swiffer Wet Jet. As I was looking at it I was thinking $20 bucks (plus the price of refill pads)? So instead, I paid 97 cents for a terry cloth rag. I used my own spray cleaner on the floor and attached the rag to my Swiffer Sweep and Vac the same way you attach the disposables they come with. It worked great! I saved a ton of money by using my Sweep and Vac for both purposes and since I get to re-use the rag over and over again it's almost like residual income! :)

By Sandie

Be careful w/the swifter wet jet. I just heard that the chemicals are very bad for pets. (I read that it said on the bottle it's harmful to pets?). I don't know if this is an urban legend or not, but I would doublecheck use if you have pets running around.

I used the WetJet for awhile and it didn't bother the dog, two cats or cockatiel. We have hardwood and tile throughout our bungelow so I got a lot of use out of it.

Like you, I took an old sheet and cut some strips to fit. Works well for either sweeping or mopping. Throw them in the wash and you still have lots. If you have lots of pet hair like we do, sweep it all towards the middle and then you'll have to use the broom and dustpan. It sure saves the back and also time to do it this way.

Hi just bought a sweep and vac, worked great the first couple times, then it dosent want to hold a charge, very aggrivating, do you have a problem with yours?

Thanks, Toni

Cut pieces of fleece and sew homemade chenille( 3-4 pieces of flannel channel sewed and sliced through all but one layer) to the fleece and attach to swiffer

Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops, Linoleum Floor Being Mopped
Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsSeptember 23, 2005
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Floor being mopped with a Swiffer WetJet type modern mop
Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes
young woman holding a Swiffer style mop
Making Replacement Pads for a Swiffer
🎉
🎄