Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

This is Kitty Boy our 8 year old black and white tuxedo cat He came to us as a stray on a cold winter day, probably dropped off. I think he was left by an angel as he is our sweet kitty companion. He has never left our side since that day.

He loves to climb to the highest place he can find to sleep, loves to play with our two Jack Russells and our other cat, Teeter. He loves to stretch out on the floor and let them lick his face. He also likes to help me make coffee in the morning and must have just a tiny bit of cream. He will sneak into our room at night and climb on my back to sleep. I know he thinks it really funny when I wake up and find him asleep on my back; never knowing he is there.

By Linda

What a cutie pie! :-)

Your story is beautiful, and I understand exactly what you are saying. Our Sir Catty-Kit is just like your Kitty Boy with us. An angel for sure. I can't imagine life without him taking care of us.

Thank you for sharing Kitty Boy with us. He is a very handsome cat.

Pookarina and Sir Catty-Kit

January 5, 2011 Flag

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

Kitty Boy is five years old and a Tuxedo Cat, black and white. He came to the door one cold winter day, meowing, meowing and then when he saw us he purred, purred, purred. He has been our joy ever since.

He loves to walk the top of our fence, take walks in the field with our two jack Russells and his Mom. He loves to roll over and have his belly scratched

He loves to play with our dogs, likes to jump and play. He will stand in the tub to be washed like the dogs, one reason he is so beautiful!

By NellieMary from West Virginia

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

Oh, your kitty boy is so beautiful! We have 2 tuxedo cats and they are such a joy and they both love our dogs to! Glad you found each other and hope you bring lots of love and joy to each other. Blessings (10/27/2008)

By Ida Kennedy

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

He's a very pretty cat. (10/27/2008)

By mulberry204

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

oh so pretty! he is gorgeous. I really think
Tuxedo Cats are so pretty and soft. (10/28/2008)

By meoowmom

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

I have never heard of a cat that likes to be bathed! Are you sure he doesn't think he is a dog, too? Ha! He's a beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing him with us and God bless you. (10/29/2008)

By tedsmom

Kitty Boy (Tuxedo Cat)

What a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing his photo. If we had a female kitty we would offer our paw. (01/03/2009)

By pjfromky

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 5, 2011
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
Cat in a cage at the Humane Society.
Adopting a Cat
Making Felt Kitty Ears
Making Felt Kitty Ears