Toto (Poodle/Spitz)

This is Toto. He is 7 weeks old. He is a Poodle/Spitz mix. We found him from an online ad 1 week & 3 days ago. He is very sweet and playful. He likes to go for walks and play with Mom and Dad and his chew toys. His favorite toy is a stuffed cow. Also, he is very tiny. The cola can in the picture was placed next to him for a size reference. He weighs approximately 2 pounds now.

By Leslie

how cute! puppies are the best aren't they??Enjoy your sweet little guy, they grow up fast!

morgan

i hope you didnt get him last week. even 7 weeks old is to young to be seperated from his mom.

have you taken him to the vet he looks small.

He is beautiful! Enjoy him- they grow up so fast!

what is a spitz? Is it a large breed or tea cup.

if it is small how do i get one?

Kim, I looked up Spitz on the internet & Toto looks the most like a German Spitz. As far as how to get one, I just got lucky. Check with local vets, the animal shelter near you, & do a search on the internet for breeders in your area. Good Luck!

Sandy, I got him 2 weeks ago (he was 7 weeks old when I got him). He is happy, well adjusted & healthy. Yes we have been to the vet for baby shots & worming.

I bet you will have loads of fun with him. I'm sure he'll keep you plenty busy for a while but he should be very smart.

Susan from ThriftyFun

AWWWW!! I just purchased a poodle/spitz(Spitzapoo)and I believe it's a Japanese Spitz/Poodle mix.Aren't they very sweet and cute.I'm very obsessed with mine....I bet you will be too.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 10, 2005
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
American Eskimo Dog
American Eskimo Dog Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 12:50:20 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.