Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Ridx Plus Rodent Repellent

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I have been hearing a lot about the Ridx Plus, which is a repellent against rodents and insects. If you have used this, what is your opinion? Thank you and God bless.

Betty from Summerville, SC

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Lloyd (Guest Post) 03/08/2008 Flag

Don't waste your money or time. We found a couple insects in our house and ordered the product. Now we are having a very hard time getting rid of our problem. We suggest you go to your local feed store or nursery and have them suggest you a product to use. You stand a better chance of fixing your problem. Even after using the very sorry product they will not refund your money. Watch out for these people. I have video of the insects crawling even now. Sometimes on the device its self. If the above options are not available to you call an exterminator. Quick. Don't count on this device.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By CC (Guest Post) 05/29/2008 Flag

Thanks for the post, you saved me from yet another sheister!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Guest (Guest Post) 06/30/2008 Flag

I thought it was a sham. Thanks for the warning maybe they will go belly-up !!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 07/21/2008 Flag

I own Ridx Plus any it worked wonders for my house.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Rog (Guest Post) 11/21/2008 Flag

I bought it, what a scam.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Rog (Guest Post) 11/21/2008 Flag

I bought it, what a scam.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Maria (Guest Post) 12/15/2008 Flag

I live on a hill and I have a lot of this rodents running around chewing on my expensive plants and flowers. So I bought 2 of this device...well it seems like I have more now than when I installed this suckers...much more the rodents have began to be more aggressive than they were before. What a scam!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By nannybug 1 05/04/2010 Flag

I moved into a home that had been vacated for 2 years and had rodents, and bugs all over the place. I bought 2 of these and (knock on wood) I've had no more rodents and since the weather is warming up I've seen minimal bugs (as in roaches) one posting read as though someone bought them to rid the outside of rodents, that's not what they are for, they are for indoors. Please read directions before posting negative feedback about an item!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes