Ridx Plus Rodent Repellent - Categories:

RepellantsPest Control

Ridx Plus Rodent Repellent

I have been hearing a lot about the Ridx Plus, which is a repellent against rodents and insects. If you have used this, what is your opinion? Thank you and God bless.

Betty from Summerville, SC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Don't waste your money or time. We found a couple insects in our house and ordered the product. Now we are having a very hard time getting rid of our problem. We suggest you go to your local feed store or nursery and have them suggest you a product to use. You stand a better chance of fixing your problem. Even after using the very sorry product they will not refund your money. Watch out for these people. I have video of the insects crawling even now. Sometimes on the device its self. If the above options are not available to you call an exterminator. Quick. Don't count on this device.

Thanks for the post, you saved me from yet another sheister!

I thought it was a sham. Thanks for the warning maybe they will go belly-up !!

I own Ridx Plus any it worked wonders for my house.

I bought it, what a scam.

I bought it, what a scam.

I live on a hill and I have a lot of this rodents running around chewing on my expensive plants and flowers. So I bought 2 of this device...well it seems like I have more now than when I installed this suckers...much more the rodents have began to be more aggressive than they were before. What a scam!

I moved into a home that had been vacated for 2 years and had rodents, and bugs all over the place. I bought 2 of these and (knock on wood) I've had no more rodents and since the weather is warming up I've seen minimal bugs (as in roaches) one posting read as though someone bought them to rid the outside of rodents, that's not what they are for, they are for indoors. Please read directions before posting negative feedback about an item!

Home and Garden Pest Control RepellantsFebruary 27, 2008
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Ant Repellent
Ant Repellent Reviews
Rodent Control, Closeup of Wood Mouse
Rodent Control
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 10:57:27 PM on 10.0.2.128 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.