Making Mini Pumpkin Bats
These cute pumpkin bats are easy to make and will be a fun addition to your Halloween decorations. This is a guide about making mini pumpkin bats
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Mini pumpkins and a few other common materials are all you need to add a few bats to your Halloween decor for this cute craft.
- mini pumpkins
- black paint
- black and white craft foam
- wooden kabob skewers
- black duct tape
- paint brush
- hole punch
- Paint mini pumpkins black and allow to dry.
- Cut out eyes from the white craft foam and use the hole punch to make pupils.
- Glue the eyes on the pumpkins.
- Cut ears from the black craft foam. Cut a tooth pick in half and using the black duct tape, attach the toothpick point down to the back of the ears. Stick the ears into the top of the pumpkin.
- Cut wings from the black craft foam. Cut a wooden kabob skewer to size needed to support wings with about 2-inches left protruding from the bottom of the wing. Attach skewers to the back of the wings with the black duct tape and stick into the side of the pumpkin.
Place around the house or outside to put everyone in the Halloween spirit and enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA Read 2 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:45:07 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us