Fitness and Exercise Websites

I am looking for an internet site where I can get free exercises. I am fit, a size 8 and eat healthy about 85% of the time. I had a c-section a few years ago and nothing I have done will work on this area. I literally walk around all summer sucking my stomach in. I do not have the money for a gym membership. Any suggestions? Thank you.

By Needing to Slim Down

If you have a youtube account, you can find plenty on there. They have the entire Jane Fonda workout videos from the 80s plus lots of other types. The Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" videos are there, too

This girl is amazing: www.bodyrock.tv Cindy

If you have access to a pool or lake, swimming is the best way to tone up. You can swim laps and/or tread water. I tread water, alternating legs (right in front 50 times, left in front 50 times), and I do each leg in front 3-5 sets of 50 and it has been great for toning my legs and stomach!

Go to www.fitnessmagazine.com

loads of free exercises with move by move pictured instructions and also plenty of free exercise video's.

You can even sign up for free plan newsletters for spot exercises and bootcamps by email.

Here is a link from my Daily Fit Tip newsletter from FitnessMagazine.com titled Slim Down In 7 Days

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/work ... itdailytip052810&email=339449326

Go to sparkpeople.com. It's a great fitness site - exercises, recipes, etc.

I too have had abdominal surgery, and have found the best exercises for abs are pilates. You don't need a gym membership, but you could rent a CD from your local library and try it out before you invest in any further equipment. Pilates will help your core and back as well!

If exercise doesn't help, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it could be skin that was stretched out during pregnancy. It's very common and a valid reason for a tummy tuck.

Self magazine's website has all that stuff

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseMay 28, 2010
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
Organized Dumbells
Organizing Fitness Equipment
People in an exercise class.
Saving Money on Fitness Classes
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
🎉
🎄