Take Cell Phone Picture of Appointment Cards

I don't always take my purse with me, but I do take my cell phone, my Driver License, and Debit/Credit card because these are easy to carry in my pocket. When I'm given a business card from my dentist, hair stylist, etc., with my next appointment time on it, I take a picture of it with my cell phone. This has helped me greatly, because lots of times (OK most of the time, lol) I misplace the card. By doing this simple task, I have all the information I need.

I also do this with my health insurance cards. If someone wants to know what dentist I use, I can send them the copy of the card from my cell phone to theirs. Hope this works for you! Happy organizing to all!

By Donna from Watauga, TX

I would be sure to delete the information after you use it because if you lose your phone someone who finds it can find out a lot about you!!

That sounds like something that I can apply for myself. I have a small business and sometimes don't have a business card on me.This way I can send my card out to people I encounter while working. Thanks for the idea.

Man Using Smartphone in Coffee Shop
Using Your Smartphone To Save Time
Organizing Memory TricksJune 20, 2011
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards