Is This Flower Poisonous to Dogs?

What flower is this and is it poisonous to dogs?

By Waveman from Hammond, LA

It looks like a clematis of some sort. If it is then yes it is poisonous to dogs.

That is a bellflower or campanula. From what I can garner when I googled it, it is not poisonous unless you try to make tea with it or eat it in very large amounts.

That is definitely a mexican petunia. Google it to see if it is poisonous to pets. I have a ton of these in my flower garden and in warm climates such as Florida they come back every year and bloom almost continously.

That is a dwarf mexican petunia. I have several also. They come in different heights and variaties

It's Mexican petunia. We have it and have 2 dogs and it's never been a problem. I've never seen my dogs show any interest in eating it, only peeing on it! :)

Thank you to all who's responded to my question. It's a great relief that they're only mexican petunias that are relatively safe to my boxers. I will recommend this site to my friends and family for future use!

Dave

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceNovember 5, 2010
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
A garter snake in grass.
Getting Rid of Garter Snakes
Close up of Lizard
Treating a Lizard Bite
🎄