Repair Parts for Vertical Blinds

How do you fix the tab piece on top of the blinds that cover sliding doors?

By Laura from Sacramento, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Google "Repair parts for Vertical Blinds" and you will get many sites. If you know the brand you can search for parts in that brand name. I had to order some brackets that broke once. Took a while as the parts were on backorder, but eventually I was able to repair my blinds. Good luck.

June 26, 2010 Flag

I have old vertical blinds and the piece that attaches the blind at the top to the rail is broken. I am looking to replace this small plastic item.

By Fiona from Scotland

Answers:

Repair Parts for Vertical Blinds

Go to Lowe's they might have the part, good luck. (03/10/2010)

By kffrmw88

Repair Parts for Vertical Blinds

Is it the hook that holds the slat? I've broken a few of mine over time and found I had to take the blind back to the local shop to have it fixed. I don't know why they can't be made from metal, they are so easily broken. (03/15/2010)

By skinnyjinny

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 26, 2010
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
Vertical Blinds
Changing the Color of Vertical Blinds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 2:13:21 PM on 10.0.2.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.