Kandy (Border Collie Mix)

Kandy is 24 months old she is Border Collie and ? I got her from a friend She likes to run. Kandy is very hyper, I got her to breed with my other dog, Kane. That's why her name is Kandy and his is Kane.

By Deloris from Indiana

Editor's Note: Here is the previous entry about Kane:

Kandy (Border Collie Mix)

Why do you want to breed this dog with your other dog?

Please don't breed your two dogs! They are both beautiful and precious, but our country is overloaded with dogs that nobody wants. If you want another dog, check out your local humane society and rescue one of theirs. I got a lovely dachshund/beagle female and a golden retriever/? male from my local humane society, and they are wonderful. God bless you!

Why would you want to breed them? They are cute dogs, but we don't need more mixed dogs for people to abandon, abuse, neglect, get rid of, etc.

I have to agree with the others. PLEASE do not breed your two dogs. I am sure they would have very cute puppies, because they are both beautiful. But there are so many other dogs that need and want homes. Don't take their chances away. If you want puppies around the house go to your local humane shelter and ask about fostering litters of puppies or even kittens. It is very rewarding and may be even more enjoyable!

she looks so cute and too small for Kane...please

do reconsider too many unwanted pups and dogs out there

mom of 2 rescue doggies and one dog who was a gift...

I agree with the other posters here. Please do not breed your dogs. Have them spayed and neutered. Just look at the shelters in your area and see how many unwated dogs are there. The shelters in my area are all full all the time! I have two dogs saved from shelters, both neutered and spayed.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 16, 2007
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos