Scenery: Willet Pond (Riverside, RI)

We live on a beautiful pond, Willet Pond, in Riverside, RI. I have taken many pictures of this beautiful body of water; the scenery always changes with the seasons and so do the birds that migrate and nest here. This picture was taken on a misty fall morning.

By Jo

What a treat to the eyes that brings peace to the soul. How lucky are you to live at such a beautiful place! Hopefully you enter your photos in other contests as well as fairs, etc. This one looks as though it was taken by a professional! Absolutely gorgeous!

What a beautiful,peaceful photo! I'd love to have it as a screen saver. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful sight to greet you each day!

I'd give your wonderful picture a 10! Thanks for sharing with us.

This is to Lionpride. You can get this picture as a background for your computer. Just right click on the picture and you will see in the selections "add as a background", click on this and it will be the background on your computer.

Thank you for permission to save it. I tried it as a screen saver but it is stretched out & doesn't look as pretty. I'm going to save it though just to look at when I'm stressed or tense & need to relax, it's so calming!

Yes, this is beautiful. And it is especially beautiful because I live here. Some of these scenes can be found in Rhode Island. In 15 mins. you can be near sights like this. Rhode Island is the most airy and laid back area there is. The 'OCEAN', is at a stones throw , as the saying goes. Come and find out for yourself. We are great for 'VACATIONS'. You don't have to travel one hour to two hours to meet the Ocean from the East, West, South, and North.

We also have some great History.

Find out for yourself.

Photos SceneryMay 5, 2010
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
Backyard Pond
Controlling Grass in a Backyard Pond
Controlling Algae in a Pond
Controlling Algae in a Pond
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding
🎄