SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Willet Pond (Riverside, RI)

We live on a beautiful pond, Willet Pond, in Riverside, RI. I have taken many pictures of this beautiful body of water; the scenery always changes with the seasons and so do the birds that migrate and nest here. This picture was taken on a misty fall morning.

By Jo

What a treat to the eyes that brings peace to the soul. How lucky are you to live at such a beautiful place! Hopefully you enter your photos in other contests as well as fairs, etc. This one looks as though it was taken by a professional! Absolutely gorgeous!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful,peaceful photo! I'd love to have it as a screen saver. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful sight to greet you each day!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'd give your wonderful picture a 10! Thanks for sharing with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is to Lionpride. You can get this picture as a background for your computer. Just right click on the picture and you will see in the selections "add as a background", click on this and it will be the background on your computer.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you for permission to save it. I tried it as a screen saver but it is stretched out & doesn't look as pretty. I'm going to save it though just to look at when I'm stressed or tense & need to relax, it's so calming!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Yes, this is beautiful. And it is especially beautiful because I live here. Some of these scenes can be found in Rhode Island. In 15 mins. you can be near sights like this. Rhode Island is the most airy and laid back area there is. The 'OCEAN', is at a stones throw , as the saying goes. Come and find out for yourself. We are great for 'VACATIONS'. You don't have to travel one hour to two hours to meet the Ocean from the East, West, South, and North.

We also have some great History.

Find out for yourself.

Reply Like this photo? Yes