Precious (Chihuahua)

Precious is my 16 week old Chihuahua. My hubby bought me her for I had just lost my other puppy. He was so thoughtful in trying to help me through the griefing process.

She likes to run through the house and grab her toys and shake them like she is a nut. She is so tiny and pretty but she can get really mean sometimes! lol

Oh, what a beautiful girl! I love the name too. I have 2 chis also, Maggie Mae (5)and Jackson Fletcher(3), who are my sunshine in life. They are known to be rather cranky and can be unsociable. If they are socialized to others when young they do better. Maggie went to the vet today and will be having hernia surgery next week. She weighed in at 3lb. 8oz. Jackson is taller and skinnier. You will come to really enjoy the personality of Precious. I am happy for you!

We are very interested in Precious.If you still have her would you please e-mail us back at sambennett60 at we know you still have her.Look forward on hearing back from you as soon as you can on this matter.Thank you for your time.

Donna & Sam Bennett

I also have a Rat Terrier/Chi mixed. Her name is Precious. She loves to jump on people. I have trained her to jump into my arms. She jumps about 3-4 feet off the ground. She loves to play. She sleeps under the comforter with me at night. She is the best! I would have 10 of them if I could afford them all. She is the best thing in the world.

I have 3 Chihuahuas. The dad is "Chocolate Chip" and his daughters "Chocolate Cookie" & "Chocolate Kiss". They sure are barkers but I sure do love them!

Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 3, 2006
Baby Bird
Baby Bird Photos and Information
Chihuahua Mix Photos
old photos
Removing Paper Stuck to a Photo
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns