Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

How do I get scuff marks out of my dryer?

By Natasha from Kalamazoo, MI

By LA [1]10/17/2010

Definitely try Magic Eraser and not a store brand or unbrand. It erasing so many things. I have not tried this for removing scuff marks from inside the dryer, but I did use it for removing purple ink from leaving a pen in my pocket that was more than a year old.

By Lee [4]10/16/2010

Goo Gone removes just about everything.

By katrina [5]10/15/2010

Magic eraser will do the trick!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

My son put his wet tennis shoes into my dryer without a towel and now the entire inside is scuffed. I don't know what to use to clean these marks out and to be able to use the dryer again. Any ideas? Help!

MaryJo from Lehigh Acres, FL

RE: Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

Family Dollar sells sponges that remove scuff marks off vinyl flooring without injuring the flooring. I'll bet it will work inside the dryer as well. It sells for $1.00 and is blue on one side; white on the other. They work like the Magic Eraser and there are two in a pack. Just wet with water and wipe marks away. (05/05/2008)

By Lorelei

RE: Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is the best invention since sliced bread! (05/07/2008)

By Carolyn Phillips

RE: Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

I"ve use the Magic Eraser and the one from the dollar store, both work although the Magic Eraser seemed to last a little longer. Either one would be just the thing to remove scuff marks. Good luck! (05/08/2008)

By falldowngobump