Looking For The Name & Artist Of Late '80s Song

I'm trying to remember a late 80'song I think, but all I can remember is a guy sitting in an log cabin on a rocking chair and he is singing, and then all the animals heads on the wall around him start singing with him. At first I thought it was a George Michael clip and then Richard Marx, but I can't seem to find the tune on any of their songs. Does anyone remember seeing this clip or am I imagining it all?

Lachie027

I believe it is GOT MY MIND SET ON YOU by George Harrison that you are thinking of. Great song and video from what I remember.

I can't play YouTube on my computer without it freezing up but it looks like it from the pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpG-ba4syQ

I think that is a song by Grand Paw Jones. He is now dead. His wife is named Ramona.

I just ran that link on You Tube and that was exactly it, way to go! K obviously has no problems with memory loss. That was fun!

Hi!!! You're looking for George Harrison and I think the song for that particular video was "I got my mind set on you"

RIP George

Hi, I remember it too. It was really cute. I believe it to be George Harrison with "Got my mind set on you" Hope I am right. What do I win? LOL

ahhh! Harrison! my second guess!

G'day all Thx all - yeah that was it - Harrison classic writer and classic song - Can't believe I first saw that clip when I was about 7 and could still remember enough of it for people to help me out

Now I know the song, I will never forget - U are all LEGENDS

Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
A girl with a mohawk.
Mohawks on Girls
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🎄