The Reason For The Season

I think the most important Christmas tip I can come up with is relax and enjoy! Remember what Christmas is really all about. It's not about stressing and over-spending. Enjoy your family and thank God for the wonderful gift of his Son, Jesus. If not for that, there would not be a Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone!

By Robin from Washington, IA

thank you robin for reminding everyone that it is because of Jesus we have Christmas. God bless you and yours.

Christmas is about Jesus but also family. I lost my 45 year old brother in October so it is rough on my family especially since everyone is now away from my parent's area. Just feel blessed for what you do have and all the family and friends that mean so much to you. gifts aren't really important. Being with family and friends is more important. Happy Holidays.

And if you're like me and not particularly religious, peace on earth and goodwill toward all is a pretty good reason for the season as well.

Holidays and Parties Christmas AdviceDecember 6, 2006
smiley faces drawn on toes.
Putting Yourself in a Better Mood
Cucumber seedlings ready to plant.
Planting a Second Season Crop
Figs preserved in a jar.
Canning Figs
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry