Name of Vintage (1974) Bonne Bell Perfume

In June of 1974 I was introduced to a perfume made by Bonne Bell. I absolutely loved it and used it until they stopped selling it. My question is: Does anyone recall the name of it? I cannot remember the name (too many years have passed by). If any of you remember the name could you please reply? Thanks so much in advance!

By 1burrell from OH

The only one I can think of is Skin Musk, love it still today! It is produced by Prince Matchabelli now instead of Bonne Bell. You can still get it in most of the chain type drug stores, if this is the one you're speaking of. Also comes in an oil perfume.

You might be thinking of 'Blue Jeans' which was popular about that time. Also, there were I think 3 'Emotions.' You could take your pick. Like one was 'Crazy.' Hope this helps.

I believe it had it had the word "baby" in the perfume name. Maybe that will trigger someone's memory. Hope it helps.

Hi -- was it 'Baby Love'?

It could be 1006.

Loves Baby Soft was awesome! I don't think it was Bonne Bell, those were more chapsticks weren't they. You might try frangrencenet or something like that they may still make it.

I think it may have been skin musk. My Mother used it all the time.

I used to sell cosmetics at a department store in the 1970s and the only one I can recall is Bonne Bell Skin Musk

Thanks for all the feedback so far - so appreciated! However no posted replies are familiar yet. I neglected to say that it was an oil and came in a small flat sided small glass bottle - the same type as Skin Musk comes in. The scent lasted all day & night. After they quit selling it, they then came out with Night Musk and then Skin Musk. The type sold in 1974 was not musk at all. I love musk, but can no longer wear it because of skin (chemical?) incompatibility.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 16, 2010
Freezing Bell Peppers, Canning Bell Peppers, Peeling Bell Peppers, Drying Bell Peppers, Storing Bell Peppers, Growing Bell Peppers, Selecting Good Bell Peppers, Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
Peeling Bell Peppers
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Storing Bell Peppers
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2017 at 5:26:33 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.